YOUTH FRIENDLY RESOURCE CENTRE
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, ENUGU CAMPUS
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY FOR UNN STUDENTS
Youth Friendly Centre, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus is currently accepting applications from volunteers currently residing in Enugu Campus to fill in the following vacancies.
Volunteers are encouraged to send
their application in the following areas:
*Event Management (Usher/Protocol)
*Social Media Networks
*Community Development Service
*Proposal/Business Plan Mentoring
Profiles for Volunteers
- Demonstrates team-work spirit
- Good Attention to Instruction
- Time Management, Organization and Coordination skills
- Deadline-Oriented, strong Internal Communications, and Reporting Skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Strong inter-personal, communication, organizational and ICT skills
- Willingness to work as a team.
Experience and Qualification
- Undergraduate Students in any field.
- At least 0 – 3 years cognate experience.
HOW TO APPLY
All Application should be addressed to:
The Director, Youth Friendly Centre, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
Applicants are required to send their application letter to the address above or before 30th of May, 2017. Orientation holds on June 23, 2016. For more enquiries, please call the following numbers: 08063581297 or 08064451455. For more details about the centre, please visit below link:
Director, Youth Friendly Resource Centre