To: All Academic Staff Fro
m: TETFUND COMMITTEE
Our Ref: UN/RC.250/TFC/BR/3
Date: 5th June, 2017
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDY AT HOME (IN NIGERIA) UNDER TETFUND ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (AST&D) INTERVENTION
Applications are invited from Academic staff of our University for sponsorship to study for a Master or Doctorate degree in relevant fields in Universities within Nigeria other than the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN).
2. Staff eligible to apply are full-time confirmed Academic staff of UNN who have secured admission to pursue a full-time programme of study in any of the National Universities Commission (NUC) approved graduate courses at home (in Nigeria). Staff who are registered for their programme in UNN need not apply.
3. All submissions must be accompanied with supporting documents (Admission Letter, Filled TETFund Nomination Form; Curriculum vitae of Applicant; Bond Form; Medical Certificate; and Bank Details.
4. Note that the admission letter must be current i.e. in the case of Doctorate (PhD) degree the admission letter must not be older than twelve (12) months while for Master degree not older than six (6) months from commencement date of the programme.
5. The applicant must not be applying to study for a second Masters degree or a second Doctorate degree.
6. Successful applicant for PhD sponsorship in Science based disciplines is entitled to N1,500,000.00 per annum while other discipline is N1,200,000.00 per annum.
7. The sponsorship for Masters degree for Science based discipline is N1,500,000.00 while other discipline is N1,200,000.00.
8. All PhD dissertations of successful applicant should be submitted to TETFund in both soft (pdf format) and hard copies.
9. Yearly progress reports to be submitted on each beneficiary.
Prof. Anene, B. M. Ph.D, FCVSN (JP)
Chairman TETFund Committee/TETFund Desk Officer