Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in
universities within Nigeria:
Application closes Midnight 7th April, 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
This application is for only Fresh Applicants, current beneficiaries from previous Agbami Schemes should kindly click www.scholastica.ng
Official Procedure Application of 2014 Agbami Scholarship
Application is open to fresh candidates.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
I. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
II. School ID card
IV. Birth certificate
V. O’ Level result
VI. JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, follow the steps below
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click onwww.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami to return to Scholarship site.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centreswww.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return towww.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board